11 May 2010

Pulp Fiction days...

Quotes from one of my fav movies!


Mia: Don't you hate that?
Vincent: What?
Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?
Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.



Esmeralda: What is your name?
Butch: Butch.
Esmeralda: What does it mean?
Butch: I'm American, honey. Our names don't mean shit. 



Jimmie: I can't believe this is the same car.
The Wolf: Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet. 


Jules: If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions. 


The Wolf: You see that, young lady? Respect. Respect for one's elders gives character.
Raquel: I have character.
The Wolf: Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character. 



Jules: You know the shows on TV?
Vincent: I don't watch TV.
Jules: Yeah, but, you are aware that there's an invention called television, and on this invention they show shows, right?



Vincent: Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go home and have a heart attack. 

Mia: I'll be there in two shakes of a lamb's tail. 


No comments: