25 August 2008

About breasts

"Most guys aren't that picky. They may have quicker reflexes around large breasts, but they need more to keep them interested. We know plenty of women whose sex appeal makes their breasts exactly the right size. "

~From "The Playboy Advisor," Playboy magazine, March 2004, in answer to the question, "If you have small breasts, how do you make yourself look sexy? Most guys want girls with large breasts.

"A lot of guys think the larger a woman's breasts are, the less intelligent she is. I don't think it works like that. I think it's the opposite. I think the larger a woman's breasts are, the less intelligent men become. "
Anita Wise


"Whoever thought up the word 'mammogram'? Every time I hear it, I think I'm supposed to put my breast in an envelope and send it to someone. "
V Jan King

"My breasts have a career of their own. Their's is going better. "
Jennifer Love Hewitt

"I definitely wasn’t one of the cool kids in high school. I was a dork. I was this shy, skinny, flat-chested girl with long arms....One day I looked down and I had breasts. I said, ‘Wow! How’d that happen?’ I was so excited I had to call my mom. "
Rachel Nichols

Lista asta o voi mari...e un subiect incredibil de funny dar acum trebuie sa fug la serviciu...Pfff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you are interested in this site.

Small Breasts, does size really matter?

I wish you´ll like it and it´ll be useful for you. Regards.